Evolution Hospitality has built their people-driven culture on a foundation of wellness to help Evolutionaries be the best versions of themselves. In the start of Season 2 of the Wellness Evolved Podcast, Chief Wellness Officer, Dr. Romie introduces the focus of wellness initiatives at Evolution Hospitality. “Nourish” is one of Evo’s components in the Wellness Triangle, but what does it mean to nourish your mind, body, and spirit?
Beyond fad diets or giving up the foods you enjoy, we discuss how to create a sustainable nutrition plan that can be executed in a busy work environment by eating an anti-inflammatory diet for just five days every month.
- [02:24] This is the official start to Season 2. The Power of Pause was Season 1. You can still listen to all 16 episodes with included guided meditations.
- [04:11] What does it mean to nourish? You are adding something to your body that is contributing to good health. At Evo we believe in cultivating the whole person.
- [04:44] When you nourish yourself it’s your mind, body, and spirit.
- [05:13] At Evo, we believe in cultivating every person to reach their full potential.
- [05:27] This season is going to focus on nourishing your body through food and movement.
- [06:38] Nourish means creating a customized nutrition plan that serves both men and women of all ages and fitness types.
- [07:16] The core of our nourish program is going to be about reducing inflammation.
- [08:19] We want to balance the bacteria in our gut to reset our gut health and brain health by clean eating for just five days a month.
- [08:30] This means removing inflammatory foods and filling our body with antioxidants.
- [09:45] We will be bringing experts in to talk about these topics.
- [10:04] We’ll also be breaking down the 5-day eating plan.
- To learn more visit EvolutionHospitality.com