I’m thrilled to share my recent appearance on the “What One Thing?” podcast, hosted by Smart Meetings Vice President and Content Director, JT Long. As a neurologist and integrative medicine expert, I dived into an enlightening conversation about the phenomenon of a Busy Brain and the effective strategies to manage it.
- Click here to listen now on Spotify
- Click here to listen now on Apple Podcasts
- Click here to listen now on Youtube
- Understanding a Busy Brain: We explored what constitutes a Busy Brain, a common yet overlooked issue in today’s fast-paced world.
- Effective Strategies: I shared my expertise on best practices for curing a Busy Brain, drawing from my 20 years of experience in neurology and integrative medicine.
- Actionable Advice: Our discussion wasn’t just theoretical; it included practical tips that anyone can implement for better brain health and stress management.
This podcast episode is a must-listen for those looking to gain deeper insights into managing their mental wellness in a demanding world. As an award-winning speaker, I bring a blend of knowledge and real-world applications to the table, ensuring that listeners can act now to improve their brain health.
As a follow-up to the concepts we discussed, my upcoming book, The Busy Brain Cure, digs deeper into these topics. Published by HarperCollins and releasing on January 9, 2024, this book is your go-to guide for finding focus, taming anxiety, and achieving better sleep. Buy now to secure your copy and embark on a journey towards a healthier, more focused brain. The Busy Brain Cure: The Eight-Week Plan to Find Focus, Tame Anxiety, and Sleep Again.
Curious about your own brain health? Take a moment to check your brain health status with the Busy Brain Test – Dr. Romie
Listen to more What One Thing? podcasts on smartmeetings.com here.