Do you have trouble focusing? Feeling forgetful? Do you feel like your brain is in a fog? You’re not alone. Many midlife women experience what’s called “brain drain,” which can be caused by hormonal imbalance.
Dr. Romie joins Dr. Kyrin Dunston to talk about how brain drain can impact our hormonal health.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How brain drain can impact our hormones
- What are some of the signs that we might be experiencing a brain drain
- How to support our hormonal health during menopause
- Action tips to shut off our busy brain
- Dr. Romie’s BrainSHIFT Protocol to help support our brain health
- And more!
So if you’re struggling with brain drain, or you just want to learn more about how to support your hormonal health during menopause, listen to the full episode here.